How to get there: 1½ miles north-west of Aylsham on B1354, signposted off A140 Norwich.
Grid Reference: TG 178 286
Nearest Postcode: NR11 6NF
Parking: National Trust car park located on-site.
Map with thanks to Ordnance Survey.
1. From the main car park, follow the signs to the park and lake. Turn right at the tree which has a seat around it, then through the gates to enter the park.
2. Take the left-hand path, leaving the lake behind you. Head on up the slope towards the woods, then through the gate to remain on the path before reaching the information board.
3. Turn right then continue on until you see the Mausoleum to your left. Facing away from the Mausoleum, leave the main path and follow it alongside the white marker post. Head onward until you reach an open stretch.
4. Staying on the path, head into the woods until you reach a post by a seat around a tree and turn right, to head through the gate.
5. Remain on this path, keeping the lake away to your left, until you reach the park gates where the walk began.